Friday, September 30, 2011

Mind Map - Update

Just a quick update regarding the mind mapping online software I posted about a few days back. I started thinking more about how I wanted to lay out information in order to better grasp it and the thought of examples came to mind. Why not screen shots?

Cacoo.com, although slightly more difficult to input information into it has the great ability to import images from the web, your local machine, or can even take a screen shot. This feature makes me almost completely forget the less intuitive method of input. The input method is essentially, click & drag a shape, select the color properties, color the shape, type text, click the link icon, etc. Unfortunately, bubble.us, which has a very intuitive input method, has no feature for image input. Looks, like I'll be using Cacoo more.



No comments:

Post a Comment